Chocolate Bliss Cheesecake
Serving: 12 servings
Prepration Time: 5 hrs 30 mins
- 18 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 (1 ounce) squares BAKER\'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted, cooled slightly
- 3 eggs
Methods / Prepration
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300 degrees F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.