Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
Serving: 9 inch round
Prepration Time: 8 hrs 50 mins
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
Methods / Prepration
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In small bowl, combine crushed cookies and melted butter. Press into bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan. Place in freezer.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until creamy. Add sugar, sour cream, eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth. Pour cream cheese mixture over cookie crust. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until center is almost set. Loosen cheesecake from sides of pan, cover loosely and chill in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- To serve, drizzle with caramel and fudge sauces and top with pecan halves.