Ham and Cheese Egg Bake
Prepration Time: Approx 45 mins
- 4 cups crustless white bread cubes (1-inch pieces)
- 8 ounces Dietz & Watson sliced deli ham, coarsely chopped
- 2 1/2 cups American cheese, cut into thin strips
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt and pepper
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
Methods / Prepration
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 2 quart baking dish. Layer the bread, ham, 2 cups cheese and 2 tablespoons chives in the dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Pour into the dish and top with the tomato slices in an even layer.
- Bake the eggs until nearly set, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese and 1 tablespoon chives on top and bake until golden.