Chocolate-Swirled Strawberry Milk Shakes
Serving: 2 servings
Prepration Time: N/A
- 2 teaspoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup - divided use
- 1 cup Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
Methods / Prepration
- Squeeze 1 teaspoon Nesquik on inside of glass; rotate glass so Nesquik is swirled on the inside of the glass. Repeat process with second glass.
- Place ice cream, strawberries and milk in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Carefully divide milk shake between prepared glasses so Nesquik remains on the insides of glasses.
- TWIST IT UP! Try substituting NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Strawberry Milk in place of milk for a Chocolate-Swirled Double Strawberry Milk Shake.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/2 of recipe): Calories: 160 Calories from Fat: 35 Total Fat: 4 g Saturated Fat: 2 g Cholesterol: 20 mg Sodium: 85 mg Carbohydrates: 29 g Dietary Fiber: 2 g Sugars: 21 g Protein: 6 g.