Serving: 4 servings
Prepration Time: N/A
- 3 Golden Delicious apples (or any variety of your choice)
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 ounces rum, brandy, hard cider (or use regular apple cider or juice for non-alcoholic version)
- Vanilla ice cream, as needed
- Maraschino cherries for garnish (optional)
- Mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Optional Apple Cups:
- 4 large apples
Methods / Prepration
- Wash, peel, core and cut the apples into quarters.
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend with enough ice cream for desired thickness.
- Pour into Apple Cups (or regular cups) and garnish with maraschino cherries and mint leaves, if desired. Serve immediately.
- For Apple Cups: Cut the tops off of apples. Hollow out the inside, leaving a 1/2 inch thick shell. Brush the inside with lemon juice to prevent browning. Fill with the frappé and serve immediately.