Slow Cooker Machaca
Serving: 10 servings
Prepration Time: 12 Hours 5 mins
- 3 pounds beef rump roast
- 3 pounds pork loin roast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans green enchilada sauce
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chiles
Methods / Prepration
- Season beef roast and pork loin with the salt and pepper. Place seasoned beef and pork in a slow cooker.
- Set slow cooker to Low. Cover, and cook overnight or 8 to 10 hours. Drain the juices and shred the meat into strands. Return the meat to the slow cooker; pour the enchilada sauce and green chiles in with the shredded meat and cook on Low another 4 to 8 hours.