Worlds Best Bacon Cheese Dip
Prepration Time: 25 mins
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 4 buttery round crackers, crushed
Methods / Prepration
- Place bacon in a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese with mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in Swiss cheese, onions, and bacon. Place bowl in microwave, and cook 2 minutes. Remove, and stir well. Return to microwave, and cook 2 to 4 minutes more. Sprinkle crushed crackers on top. Serve warm with crackers.