Prepration Time: 15 min
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno (seeded for less heat, if desired), finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice
Methods / Prepration
- In a large bowl, combine the onion, jalapeno, cilantro, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Using the back of a fork, mash the vegetables until they begin to release their juices.
- Add the avocados and lime juice and stir to combine.
- This recipe makes 2 cups.